Middle East Development Centre
- MEDC was established in March 2007 by Alexandria Business Association(ABA) with the aim of supporting and developing the human resources and the organizational abilities, through offering integrated groups of training courses, MBA ,DBA , professional certificates & consultancies.
- MEDC is focusing on developing the Alexandrian community as a business powerhouse to support the overall Egyptian business and economic community’s in line with the association’s grand strategy and aspiration..
BUILDING HUMAN CAPITAL THROUGH PROVIDING LEADING EDGE DIVERSIFIED SOLUTIONS TO ADVANCE SOCIETY
TO GROW BUSSINESS IN A SUSTAINABLE AND A DIVERSE MANNER BY ADDING VALUE TO OUR MEMBERS, SOCIETY AND STAFF TO BECOME A HUMAN CAPITAL HUB
1-Programs and workshops (classroom or online):
MEDC has a huge number of capable trainers to deliver any content in an easy professional way in both languages’ Arabic and English.
However, across 16 years of operations the center gained huge insights and market understanding in the training & development areas due to the close relationship and interaction with association members/nonmembers and has a huge profile for the best in town trainers in Alexandria & Cairo.
- Senior management programs.
- Middle management and supervisory skills
- Secretarial & managerial skills
- Human services programs
- Supply chain & logistics programs.
- Marketing Management programs.
- Sales & customer services programs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Quality management programs.
- Social insurance & tax programs and all new legislations and laws programs.
*The center offers monthly programs and workshops through its the public Calendar & customized programs for companies
2–Executive Education (MBA & DBA programs)
- In partnership with AAMBFS The Arab Academy for Mangment , Banking & Financial Sciences
- Professional Certificates in partnership with AUC – School of Business , AMCHAM and many other institutions & entities.
- 3- Entrepreneurship:
MEDC always seeks to contribute in the development of society and business growth by providing training programs for entrepreneurship to explore the skills necessary for Entrepreneurs
4– Consultation Services
- Human recourses
- Taxes & E-Invoices
- Corporate Governance & Family Business
5- Hosting & Co working spaces
MEDC providing a highly equipped Halls with data show, flip chart internet access, air conditions , registration desk & availability of coffee & lunch break with affordable prices for 6 different meeting / training rooms that are flexible to change to different styles with 150 persons full capacity.
- In addition MEDC provides a co-working space for startups